Frequently Asked Questions List!
• Please Ask Frequent Questions if you have a QUESTION and we will be glad to answer you and probably add them to our list! Just email us at AskTheRhino@rhinojunction.com
And Now for some Frequently Asked Questions....
1.) QUESTION: Do you offer FREE SHIPPING?
• Answer: Yes! Free Shipping on all of our tees. So there are no nasty surprises at Check Out!
2.) QUESTION: How do I know what STYLE or SIZE T-Shirt to order?
• Answer: On the Home Page there is a Drop Down menu under TAEKWONDO T-SHIRTS or NURSE T-SHIRTS. Click on that to choose your shirts style ( ie BOYS YOUTH, JUNIORS, ADULT, etc). That will take you to a page with those designs. Once you choose a design and click on it, there will be a paragraph or two of text. Within that text there will be a BLUE HYPERLINK to click that will lead you to the GARMENT SIZING PAGE! ( see jpeg below)
3.) QUESTION: Do you have a link on THIS PAGE that will take me to the size charts?
• Answer: SURE DO! Just click on one of the links below to get there!
4.) QUESTION: Will the shirts shrink in the wash?
• Answer: All of our T-Shirts are Pre-Shrunk Cotton. But yeah, when you put them in a hot dryer they do shrink a bit, just like any other cotton t-shirt seems to do. ( According to the manufacturer, Your best bet is to wash them in cold water and hang dry them. But does anyone really still do that?)
5.) QUESTION: Can I iron the T-Shirt?
• Answer: Yup, just DO NOT iron the print! You have to turn the shirt inside out and iron on the opposite side of the print!
6.) QUESTION: Does Rhino Junction ship to Military Addresses?
• Answer: Currently, no. But we're working on it!
7.) QUESTION: Where DOES Rhino Junction Tees ship to?
• Answer: Currently just the 48 Continental United States and Washington DC
8.) QUESTION: Why are white tees cheaper than other color tees?
• Answer: It costs us less to print white tees, so we pass that savings on to you! On colored shirts we have to go through a process to treat the shirt and underbase the design with white ink before we print it. So it takes more time and money for us.
9.) QUESTION: Why do Black Tees cost more than other colors? On some designs we are only printing black ink on a white or colored tee. But on black, or dark tees we have to go through a process to treat the shirt and underbase the design with white ink before we print it. So it takes more time and money for us too. :)